Time & Attendance
Our Time and Attendance software powered by UKG includes the latest technology
and tools to keep your employee time and attendance streamlined and simple.
- Employees can request time offQuickly and easily manage employee’s holidays, leave and sickness requests for hourly and non-exempt employees. Access from any device anytime and anywhere.
- Manage Employees in/out timesManage employee clock in and clock out times with the latest in secure, cloud-based software and hardware. Decrease required time, data and payroll processing resources by as much as 80%.
- Empowers employees with technologyProvide employees with self-service portal and mobile time management with the mobile time app for Apple and Android.
- Reduce administrative time on Data EntrySome companies reported a drop of 40 hours/week in admin duties by simplifying data entry tasks and database integration.
- Stop payroll errorsReduce payroll error rates to as little as 1% by managing holidays, leave requests, schedules and more – all from the web.
- UKG IntegrationComplete data integration into your payroll solution. No more data entry or costly manual errors.
- Manage labour distributionUsing Scheduling, managers can select or automatically schedule the right employees, to the right job, at the right time for the right price. For each £1 you invest in time management software automation, you could see over a £7.00 return.
- Latest Data Capture and Biometric TechnologyChoose your method of data capture from mobile phones, PC, facial recognition, biometric, mag-card swipe, and more. Having the right hardware improves your workforce efficiency, saves you time, and reduces overall labour costs.
All this coupled with powerful reporting tools, greatly enhances your management analysis while minimising overpayments and compliance risk.
Your organisation can now focus on hitting goals rather than focusing on time consuming administration and technology management.
We also offer hardware to keep your business running efficiently. From mobile devices to the Kronos InTouch DX, we have everything you need in one place to track your time and attendance - click here for our latest hardware solutions.
What Makes Us Unique
- Instant Web-Based Access Easily accessible from any device 24/7, 365. You can set up different levels of access for different individuals within your company.
- Employee Self Service Employees can view their pay slips online, change address and bank account details and also request holidays through the system.
- World Class Service 98% client retention. We'll answer the phone within 3 rings and get you an answer!
- Document management Allows you to upload and store documents such as education certifications, letters & doctor notes.
- Track employee information Customized area allows you to add and track information like skills, education, health & safety certifications/licences, company property, languages and much more.
- Designated CIPP certified professional You'll get a single point of contact to help you with any questions or issues.
- Partners We have partnered with industry leading organisations to offer our clients, Time Management software, Pensions, Accounting software and HR software.
- Integration The ability to import and export information into Payescape from CSV files.
See how much you could save HERE:
If an employee knows that their attendance is being monitored, overall attendance will generally improve. In some cases it is possible that an employee might be overpaid by up to 30 minutes per day due to lateness, early leaving, long lunch breaks etc. A Time and Attendance system will help reduce any overpayments. For salaried employees, a saving will be seen because employees will be working longer for the same overhead. For this calculation, we assume a conservative 1 percent increase in attendance (3 minutes on an 8 hour day).
With a manual system, there is a potential for human error at each stage of the process. Companies using a manual system are likely to be experiencing an error rate between 1 and 5%. Conservatively, using a Time and Attendance system, this figure can be reduced to 0.5 percent.
On average, it is estimated managers take up to 7 minutes to manually calculate and edit each time sheet, and an extra 2 minutes to manually enter data from each time sheet into the payroll application. We can assume a conservative, 3 minutes per time sheet for the calculation and data entry process.
Learn more about our Time and Attendance Hardware Click Here