Payroll Operations Manager
Job Title: Payroll Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday, 9:00 – 5:00, 37.5 hours per week
Job Profile: Processing of payrolls for clients in busy bureau environment
Payescape is a national provider of cloud-based Payroll, Human Resources and Time & Attendance software backed up by world class customer service. Our reputation for delivering high-quality and creative solutions is founded on the payroll expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of our staff. This approach has earned us a consistent 98% client retention rate year on year.
We need a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Manager to join our growing team.
To succeed, you must:
Have a wealth of account-handling experience within a Payroll environment. The successful candidate will have previous experience successfully managing accounts and staff. Demonstrate strong competency of interpersonal skills, team leadership, business acumen, relationship building and conflict management. They must have sound knowledge of UK payroll and pension legislation.
- Management of payrolls, including liaison with integration partners and other external parties, including HMRC.
- Management of payroll team and supporting staff in a busy bureau environment.
- Working in collaboration with other Managers to ensure the best solutions and outcomes for the customer are met.
- Oversee Pension Scheme administration including liaison with external advisers and administrators.
- Efficient and accurate maintenance of internal controls.
- Assistance with implementation of new integrated HR & Payroll system.
- Resolving issues in a timely fashion and understand when to escalate both at a hierarchal and functional level.
- Maintaining agreed KPIs and reporting to Operations Director
Rewards for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
If you are interested in this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the on page form.