Payroll Implementation Manager
Job Title: Payroll Implementation Manager
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
Job Profile: Managing the client onboarding process
Payescape is a national provider of cloud-based Payroll, Human Resources and Time & Attendance software backed up by world class customer service. Our reputation for delivering high-quality and creative solutions is founded on the payroll expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of our staff. This approach has earned us a consistent 98% client retention rate year on year.
We need a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Implementation Payroll Manager to join our growing team. You need to be able to lead a team with a confident approach. Someone who can provide clear direction to the team, communicate effectively with stakeholders and who is also a subject matter expert on payroll and payroll integrations.
- Management & delivery of the on boarding process for new clients, successfully from beginning to end within Implementation Team.
- Joint responsibility for the day to day running of Implementation team and effectively manage the internal processes.
- Stakeholder engagement and management throughout the onboarding lifecycle. Experience of project delivery.
- Ensuring successful provision of enhanced services from the current set of applications and services, both internally developed, and vendor supplied. Including managing the on-going change, enhancements, and maintenance.
- Working closely with a global team to meet and deliver services for international clients.
- On-boarding of new applications and services, both internally developed, and vendor supplied into the current application suite and in support of the overall Technology Strategy and Road Map.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will work in collaboration with the Operations Managers, Sales and IT team to ensure the best solutions and outcomes for the customers are met.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience and proven capability of working in a payroll environment within a technology organisation
- An ability to deliver complex projects using best technology solutions.
- A good understanding of Payroll processes and structure
- Exposure/ implementation experience of payroll is preferred
- In depth knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change.
- Experience and proven track record of client management and negotiation.
- Self-starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real “can do” attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
- Ability to pick up knowledge of the business, new technology areas, new processes/methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working of the Technology organisation.
- Knowledge of KPIs and Service Management best practice frameworks
- Accounting knowledge desirable.
Rewards for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application form.