Payroll Implementation Administrator
Job Title: Payroll Implementation Administrator
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
Job Profile: Setup of new clients in busy payroll bureau environment
Payescape is a fast growing company offering online payroll services throughout the UK.
This position offers excellent career opportunities for a highly motivated individual. Let us tell you a little more... Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most from their investments? Are you all about the follow up and follow through, helping you and your clients achieve serious results?
Imagine yourself as part of the "new client welcome committee" ...but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you will onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations.
- Regular communication with new clients
- Provide training to clients on online systems
- Setup and Implementation of new clients on all systems
- Preparing journals and Auto enrolment pension files
- Ad hoc duties as when required
Personnel Specification (essential):
- 2 years+ UK payroll experience (desirable)
- Irish payroll knowledge (desirable/not essential)
- Confidence in working with numbers
- Exceptional IT skills in data manipulation
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Good organisation and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines
- Respect for confidential information
If you are interested in applying for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application form.