Job Title: Compliance Officer
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday, 9:00 – 5:00, 37.5 hours per week
Payescape is a fast-growing company offering online payroll services throughout the UK.
This position offers excellent career opportunities for a highly motivated individual.
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced compliance officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing, developing company policies and responding to policy violations. The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our company’s principles.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance programme.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required.
- 2 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Experience with ISO quality management desirable.
- Experience with FCA in maintaining compliance essential.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good organisation and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines.
- Respect for confidential information.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org