Angular Web Developer
Working within a small but growing team in a fast paced working environment you will have the opportunity to work on the company's core product. This role gives the opportunity for your creative and innovative side to shine through as we encourage new ideas and alternative techniques to achieve solutions. You will be using a variety of technologies to evolve the platform and provide real business benefit. You will be both supported within the existing infrastructure and have the freedom to develop by trying new things. We offer full training, as an Angular Web Developer, you will be working alongside our existing senior development team to improve and advance our platform.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and decision making skills.
- Experience in using Angular material and custom themes.
- Proactive with ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Experience in using a TDD approach
- Minimum 5 years front end web development experience on production web applications
- Minimum 2 year experience with Angular (we currently use Angular 10)
In addition to the above it would be an advantage to have some of the following:
- Experience of consuming restful web APIs
- Experience of using Github repositories for version control
The Job Involves
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun workplace whilst working on exciting and creative projects but also where you can mould your own career.
In return you'll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Remote working
Please only apply if you have these skills. Please send your CV and a cover letter to: